2/17/2015

[Korean Restaurant Toronto] - ARISU Toronto

[Korean Restaurant Toronto]
ARISU Toronto

 Hi, how are you today :)
I hope to you have a happy day!

Today, I want to introduce a Korean restaurant in Toronto.
The name is ARISU.
Maybe some people are wondering about meaning of 'ARISU'
It's just a name of street in Korea.
I'm not sure, but that's not a special name.


I visited there(Arisu) about 1 week ago.
you know, because I'm Korean.
I always wanna Korean food actually!!

Yeah, that's right.
OK, anyway, go to Arisu with me right now~!



 It was located in close from Bathurst station.
I could get there by my steps.
It took about 5minutes from station.



 Yeah~!!
This is the Korean restaurant ARISU!!



 I heard from my friend is living in Toronto,
he told me this restaurant pretty famous in Toronto.
So, I want to experience Arisu's cuisine.



 Let's look around the menu!
First, I chose Canadian beer.
I'm Korean but I love beer Canadian!!




 And, I picked Winterlicious lunch menu.
 It include appetizer, main menu and desert.
I think this composition of menu is good.
Actually, it is not a traditional Korean cook style.
It's close to fusion.
Korea and Japan.
Anyway, wait for this menu~



 Set up for my lunch!
First, they offered me some hot green tea.
I liked it.
Flavor's not too much, enough to enjoy for me.



 What about interior?
I thought, that was not a Korean style.
It was close to Japan.
Actually, I disappointed about this.
But, looks clean.



 Yeah~~!
here is the Canadian!
taste it first :)



 OK, now begin to enjoy Arisu's lunch menu.
First item was a Potato noodles.
We call this 'Jab-chae'
It looks not bad.
so, what about taste?



 well, I wanna tell you, not bad.
When I tasted it,
I could feel it was cold.
Individually, I like warm thing more.
But it had special flavor.
Especially, in stir-fried vegetables!
I could smell its fire flavor.
This is not easy to make it,
so I liked these part.
It had good flavor, 
but if it served warm, I'll like it more.



 Now, this is the main menu!
Warm roll with Galbi(marinated beef rip,Korean style).
It served on REALLY hot(heated) stone plate.



 It looks so nice, isn't it?



 OK, now, try it!!



 It smelt good.
I could its piquant flavor because of 
some green onion on them.
I love it.
And the Galbi, some beef on them,
that was far from Korean Galbi recipe.
But texture was tender, and juicy.
Good balance with sauce.(kind of teriyaki,just I guess)



 And, look at this hot stone plate.
Some times later, roll's rice cooked via its heat.
I could enjoy crispy texture when I eating roll.



Some miso(fermented bean paste) soup was offered.
It tasted so so.
Good for eating rolls.



Now, this is the last step!
 Hot citron tea and some mochi(Japanese rice cake) 
green tea ice cream.
I liked its beautiful visual.
Citron tea had a fresh flavor 
and mochi icecream had a chewy texture.


:::: EPILOGUE ::::
If you are interesting on Korean cuisine,
I want to recommend you visit ARISU Toronto.

* Five Star Rating *
★★★☆
(3.0)

* Location *
Fine.
Good for student.
Close from Bathurst Subway Stn.

* Restaurant's Information *
  1. Address: 584 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M6G 1K4
    Hours:
      

No comments:

Post a Comment