2/19/2015

[Ode to my father movie]What about see this movie with your family?

[Ode to my father movie]

What about see this movie 

with your family?

Hello everyone~
How are you today?
I'm blogger Daniel from South Korea.
I'm living in Toronto now~

Today, I want to introduce 
the really impressed movie.
This is a Korean movie.
about Korean war 
and father's love.



 We're living in smart phone world~
I paid by my mobile app.
That was really comfortable.



When you paid for ticket,
you'll get a personal barcode.
so now, Let's go to the movie theatre!




 I love to go out in my holiday!
But it was a cold day~
Let's go inside theatre, dundas square~!



 Actually I was late for the movie time.
because of the delayed subway...
I ran to the Cineplex!



I told you about ticketing~
 There was a automatic ticket box.
Scan your barcode got from mobile app,
or enter the number in ticketing machine.

you can get a ticket
 in a second!



 Oh my god,
what's this smell?
The POPCORN!!
I can't just pass that store.
I bought one small size popcorn and a coke.
OK now, go to the theatre!!



 It started already.
Nice Korean view, I felt comfortable.
I thought about my hometown in Korea.



 After the credits,
I couldn't leave there for a moment,
the movie was lingering 
for a while in my mind.
I was really impressed by this movie.
I reminded about my parent's love
and their self sacrifice for me.

I recommend watching this movie
 with your precious family member.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
God bless you and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment