2/18/2015

Toronto Korean Restaurant::Experience Korean Chicken at Cheers Toronto!

Toronto Korean Restaurant,Experience Korean Chicken at Cheers Toronto

Toronto Korean Restaurant 

Experience Korean Chicken at Cheers Toronto!

Hi, what's up?
I'm blogger Daniel from S.Korea.
Today, I'll introduce a Toronto Korean Restaurant.
Do you like fried chickens?
Actually, in Korea almost people loves chickens!
Especially the fried one!!
 When I came to Toronto I missed that taste so much.
Korean fried chickens had a different recipe.

Wanna experience Korean chicken?
Let's go with me to the Cheers!!


  
 It was located close from Finch subway.
It took about 5minutes 
by my walk from the Finch station.



 That was a pretty cold day.
Let's go inside right now!



 OK, now look around the cheer's menu.
I wanna recommend Combo menu.
You can choose two tastes of chickens.
and you can choose 1 bottle soju 
or 4 bottles beer or 1 pitcher beer.



We picked hot chili and soy taste chickens.
and a pitcher size beer.



 Beer came first!
 I love beer!
OK, now, are you ready to run? lol...
Let's drink many beers!!
Taste really cool~
actually, the weather was really cold,
but I love cold beer ... ;; 



 Cheers~!!
you know what?
Drinking some beers with friendly people,
I can have a really good time always!



 Now the chili chicken is coming!!
It looks so beautiful, isn't it?
It taste little bit spicy and sweet.
It was really good choice.
I love this menu~



 What about soy chicken?
That was good too!
I want to recommend this menu 
for people who can't eat spicy food.
It taste really soft but had a bold flavor of soy sauce.
I like this menu too :)



 But, for Korean,
hot chili chicken is the better choice.
look. so~~~ nice!



 Really good balance with beer.

Do you want to experience Korean Chicken?
Visit Cheers Toronto today!

:::: EPILOGUE ::::

1) Five Star Rating
★★★★☆

2) Location
Good for student.
East to get there by TTC.

3) Restaurant's Information

Cheers Chicken And BBQ

19 Finch Ave W Toronto, ON M2N Canada
(647) 503-3245




No comments:

Post a Comment