2/16/2015

[RolSan Toronto]Spadina Restaurant Chinese

<Rol San Toronto>
Spadina Restaurant Chinese

Hi there~

I'm pleased to meet you :)
 How are you today?
I hope to introduce Rol san restaurant 
in China town(Spadina) Toronto.
Actually, this restaurant is really famous.
So now, I'm gonna go to Rol san
 to experience many kinds of Dim-sums!
(dimsum means Chinese style dumplings)
Let's go together!



 To get to Rol San Toronto,
We have to get off at Spadina Subway Stn.
Because I don't have a car
 So I used the Subway.
What?? you have a car??
Really??
I'm jealous of you... "ㅠㅠ"
Just joke ..lol

Ok, anyway
 If you use a TTC.
We have to transfer to street car no.510.




 Go to street car platform!



 Oh yeah~
here it is!!



 Wow, it's coming now~!
but, there were so many people in there.
I waited for next one.



 Oh, My, God!!!
That was all new street car!!!
Wow!!! looks so clean and super cool!!
haha, take the all-new street car right now!



 We have to get off
 at Nassau street.
It was a really cold day.



  Can you see that orange sign?
"설악산"
This is Korean language.
It means just mountain's name.
I was glad to see this.
Why??
Because I'm Korean :)



 From Nassau street(streetcar's platform)
just walk down the street to South.



 When you passed "LCBO"
Be nervous!!
It's because almost come!!
Let's go inside.



 Looks clean.
But, nothing special.
Anyway let's look around the menu!




 This paper only has Dimsum items.



 I chose 3 dimsums.
Pork dumplings(They called Shiu Mai)
,soup dumplings
,shrimp dumplings(called Har gow)!



 They have other various menu too.



 First, they gave me some tea.
It's a kind of red tea.(maybe I think Chinese style)
It had good flavor and little bit bitter taste.
It was good to rinse my mouth.
you know, when I ate first thing,
that food's flavor remained in the mouth.
But rinse the mouth with this tea
 I could feel refresh and clean.



 Waiting....for dimsums.
you can see the simple table setting.



 Wow!
Finally I got a DimSum!!!
This is a shrimp dimsum.
They called it shiu mai.
Looks really shinny~



 In one order,
they offered 4pcs of shrimp dimsums.



 Let's try!!
 It had bold shrimp's flavor.
And had a chewy texture too.
maybe they used some starch 
in the dimsum's dough for chewy texture.



 What's the next menu~
This is the soup dim-sum.
flavor's really good.
I really liked its chive texture and refresh flavor. 
What about the taste of soup?
It's really good too.
Very clean and smell's good.



 Is it look so good, right?
 I recommend to eat this dim-sum 
with soup at once.
You can experience dim-sum's good texture
 and soup's clean taste too.



 Just like this!!



 And the next menu is pork dim-sum.
This is the popular menu of this restaurant.
But they forgot to give me this menu.
They gave me the receipt first.
So I told them, I have to get one more menu!
 That is the Shiu Mai!!
So, 4 minutes later, I got a shiu mai dim-sum!



 Wow, it loos so nice.
It comes with some fish roe.
 Maybe it'll add some better texture and flavor.



 When I bit this,
I can experience pork's bold flavor.
(in a good way)
And really juicy and soft.
That was awesome!!



When I come out the store,
It became night already.
Actually, Rol-san's staffs were not kind enough.
But I acknowledge the taste!
So I decide now,
this is the good restaurant.!


* Five Star Rating *
★★★★☆

* Location *
Fine.
Good for student.
Close from Spadina Subway Stn.

* Restaurant's Information *
  1. Address: 323 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2E9


No comments:

Post a Comment