10/01/2015

My first Indian food Chicken Biriyani Rice.


My first Indian food 

:: Chicken Biriyani Rice ::



Hello describers :)
This is Korean Blogger Daniel!
The weather is changing colder little by little.
I hope you guys take care well.

Alright, today I will introduce one of 
Indian delicacies, named "Biriyani Rice".

Have you ever tried this food before?
In my case, last week was my first time.





I took this "Chicken Biriyani" 
from Agra Indian restaurant 
which's around my home.
It was pretty hot when I was trying to eat it.
But, there was not any side dish, so
I disappointed about it a little bit.




In these days,
it is generally believed that
 people taste the food their eyes first, right?
Let's see its look first.
When I open the top cover,
I could see its beautiful 
golden yellow colour on it.
Speaking of smells, 
it's coming out with strong buttery savor.





Could you see some green herb pieces on them?
That was a coriander.
I do not enjoy coriander mostly, but
I wanted try with them as a traditional Indian style.
So, I did not ask server to take off them.
  




Alright!
It's time to try!






I took a big bite at the first time.
I have eaten sticky rice since I was born, 
because I am Korean as you know. 
Biriyani rice texture was pretty different
from sticky rice what I've eaten before.
I think they cook them in
abundant amounts of butter.
The buttery savor was abundant in a good way.






I found than it is possible to be in good balance
with rice and butter.
I surprised, because I've never try to cook
rice and lots of butter before.
The butter gives rice beautiful colour and
gorgeous and bold savor on them.
It was pretty fresh for me.
And they were in nice harmony 
with aromatic coriander too.






Especially, they use 
the chicken breast for this dish.
It was marinated with some
salt, pepper, and dried herbs.
There was not any improper smell;
the texture was close to tender.





 Indeed, when I was trying them with
some pieces of coriander,
they gave me fresh taste.





I recommend you guys eating this dish
with cold coke actually.
It's gonna give you awesome harmony.

Via this chance to taste Indian food,
I found something good for my cooking life.
The chicken and coriander herbs could show
me beautiful balance.
It helps to reduce some smells of chicken
and its own smell could make please my palate; 
so, I will try to use coriander on my food, 
even though I do not use coriander mostly before.

I may try again this dish;
I hope to try the lamb biriyani next time.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment